Sunday, July 11, 2010

The rich get richer...









... and the poor write blogs…I’ve taken more time off in between posts than I wanted to and its really just due to a lack of content that I feel like is worth discussing. When I started writing this my bank account was so meek that homeless people felt bad for me. Not that I’m making it rain these days or anything but I have pulled my self from the deepest depths of flat broke. Point is, I had an epiphany, I realized how much easier it is to write when you’re broke…I mean of course being broke sucks but my ideas were limitless. Seems like now that I can afford to go to Chipotle everyday for lunch my mind is at ease, but I’m at a loss for words. I guess you could say the small amount of funds that I do have has bought my silence. I guess this is why wealthy people tend to not write auto-biographies. This has been my food for thought so chew it up, digest it and I will try to keep my income level down. Good day.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I know for me it's easier to write when I am down about something. Once I get happy, I want to do other things. Despair makes for great writing material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have more to say when things are going wrong! Then a totally random summary post of good things a long time later.

    That said, rich people get others to write their autobiographies for them as ghost writers so that they can get all the richer! I take it you aren't rich enough to PAY someone to blog for you yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete