Wednesday, July 21, 2010

5 Things...



















1. The Real World is still on.

2. Exactly 1 month and 10 days after the I phone 4g was released…the oil spill in the Gulf was plugged. The government must be reading my blog.

3. Chad Ochocinco stole all of Ray J’s girlfriends.

4. Leonardo Dicaprio is apparently still alive despite a horrible boating accident some time ago.
5. “R136a1, a star hundreds of times the mass of our sun and millions of times brighter, was spotted in a star-making nebula some 22,000 light-years away.” Says Yahoo!...2 things about this: 1..That is a horrible name for a star and 2..I bet the people that live in that galaxy have really good tans.

4 comments:

  1. All I want to know is why aren't you on the Real World?

    Nice to see your footprint in the blog-osphere. Now. Give me some fantasy pointers STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know we could see a star that far away.

    That is a terrible name for a star.

    Check out my blog if you want.

    reviewsyoucantuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always hope you'll never hear the news that The Real World is still on but eventually it happens to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian check out my older post about fantasy football and dont worry as the preseason inches towards us I'm going to have a hard time writing about anything else.

    ReplyDelete