Friday, August 20, 2010

Playing the Name Game








I’m distracted. I haven’t forgotten about this blog thing but everytime I turn on my computer I find my self in the middle of a mock draft on cbssportsline.com or reading reports about how good Mike Wallace can really be now that Santonio Holmes is no longer the Steelers #2 receiver. That…coupled with new episodes of the Jersey Shore make for a distracted Brandon. All that said, what I really want to do is write a 9 page post about potential sleepers and busts in this upcoming fantasy draft but I can’t reveal my thoughts until after I draft this Sunday just in case people from my league are spying on me. Draft prep aside there is one thing that is commonly overlooked but is an integral part of any fantasy owner’s success…your team name. Here are a few names that could very well take your team from meek to mighty:

Whiskey Lou’s
The Other Jonas
Lindsay Lohan’s Rehab Facility
Annie’s Boobs
The Bushwackers
Daddy Day Care
It’s Pronounced Awesome
What It Is?
The Decision
The Kardashian’s Lovers
One Man Wolfpack
Throwing Bowe’s
BayBrees’
Time to Make the Donuts
Harvin’s Headaches
Space Invader Mustard Sandwich
Oil Spiller
Obamanation
New York Jetson’s
Urine Trouble
My Vick in a Box
Suzy Kolber’s Make Out Partner

No comments:

Post a Comment