Thursday, June 24, 2010

Technical Knockout


Stand for something or you’ll fall for anything…I’ve got a new one, how about; stand for everything and eventually you’ll fall for something. I cant get over how stupid a black eye looks, I’m supposed to wear this thing like a badge of honor but it looks more like a medal of stupidity…an overwhelming belief that I’m some type of hero…that maybe just maybe I’ve been bitten by something radioactive and haven’t realized it yet. I guess it takes being clocked in the face by a random a-hole of the night to make you realize you can’t save everybody, nor should you try. Fact is, Danny Glover said it best “Im getting to old for this sh**”. I’m out of the game, so from now on its all you 2010 twenty-one year olds…enjoy your shots of jager, random black eyes, and the inevitable feeling of “what am I doing with my life”. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment