Monday, June 21, 2010

Lemonade Stand

Why so serious? Like the Joker from Batman (minus the creepiness) I often find myself pondering this question…. Not that I think people should walk around like there are in an E harmony commercial, saying “I don’t take myself too seriously” but the reality is that so many people are wrapped up in their own little bubble of a world that they fail to gain perspective on the small things. My late grandfather once told me “I cried cause I had no shoes, until I met a man with no feet” a quote I will carry with me forever. Why is it that we find ourselves so immersed in the aspects of life that bog us down? We let things affect us to the point that we might write a blog about it. What’s next? Maybe we’ll throw on a Jack Johnson cd, get into our pj’s, and reminisce about how good things used to be. I blame TMZ, MTV Cribs, and the whole Kardashian family. Big word up to old school hip-hop and don’t forget to eat your vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment