Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh Gilbert...


Gilbert's Tweets...

Caught my first in 10 mins..call me the fish whisper...to be honest I pull water fish and (land fish) in about the same time..haha


Caught fish number 2...I'm glad its catch and release..kinda like my women..if u put them in the bucket they will never leave..let's go #3

Damn yesterday I was here 8 hours caught 3 fish..I've caught my 3rd fish today in 20 mins..people said fish after it rains. There rt


I'm tryin to catch 20 before sat going to tampa to deep sea fish with my cousins..so gotta practice in the ponds and lakes first.


This reminds me of dating...date girls with low self esteem until u get ur confidence up..then u go after the classy broads


I feel bad using fake bait to catch them.its like telln a girl she's the only one and ur a ball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment