Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Big Finish

At the age of 39 The Big Diesel is hanging up his size 76 shoe, putting down his mic, and handing in his badge. Shaq was a larger than life mega-star who will be remembered for a litany of things...NBA titles, MVP's, playing for several teams, Kazaam, feuding with Kobe, and so on. But the thing I will remember the most about Shactus was his incredible rap album. I'm not even sure I'm being sarcastic. Of course for years I thought Shaq Diesel rapping was a joke, I mean come on, the title of his first album was Shaq-Fu. However, after doing some research for the show today I stumbled upon some old Shaq songs and to be honest...they're not that bad. So, without further adieu, here is one of my favs from Shaq-Fu Panda. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment