Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me




Today I turn 25, a quarter of a century. Pretty big deal. I remember just yesterday I was failing my first driving test, and the day before that, I was getting my head checked for lice outside of Mrs. Morrison’s class in elementary school. Times flies and with that, so do some activities. So, in the spirit of being one monumental year older I have compiled a list of things that I am now officially too old to do. Some of you will say that I was already too old to do some of these activities, I respectfully disagree. But, now that I am 25 it is a slam dunk case…I am too old to do the following:

1) Get Slimed on Nickelodeon
2) Eat Flinstone vitamins
3) Jump in a bounce house
4) Be on an MTV reality show
5) Catch Beiber fever
6) Finish the Legends of The Hidden Temple Maze
7) Discuss my odd attraction to Miley Cyrus
8) Own a Tamagatchi
9) Put grenadine in any of my beverages
10) Go streaking
11) Get excited about the ice cream truck
12) Sleep on a bunk bed
13) Sleep on a water bed
14) Go to a college bar
15) Have 2 consecutive shots of Jagermeister
16) Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol
17) Over use of the word ‘dude’
18) Wear super hero underwear
19) Climb a tree without provocation of a bear
20) Wake up at 3 in the afternoon
21) Go trick or treating
22) Get in bar fights
23) Text the abbreviation omg
24) Strap my wrists with silly bands
25) Urinate in public

3 comments:

  1. oh, you're never too old to blame it on the alcohol. that's sort of a way of life for me. :)

    happy birthday. enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was amazing. lol. Looks like a have one more year of living. I should get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont get it twisted there is still plenty you can do at this ripe ole' age but the selection does thin out a bit..so live it up!

    ReplyDelete