Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Because I couldn't think of 10...

The I don’t get it top 9:

9. Decaff coffee-Drinking decaffeinated coffee is like sleeping on a pillow case..But just the pillow case. What is the point?

8. Haters-People who think they have “haters” are ridiculous. Could it be that maybe you’re just not likeable?

7. Stoppage time in soccer-Calm down soccer snob I get what stoppage time is but it’s stupid. It’s bad enough that soccer is the only sport in which the clock counts up but when that’s finished the referee says “stay on the field for umm I don’t know 4 minutes or so and I’ll just end the game when I’m ready”.

6. Bumper stickers on 40,000 dollar cars-I don’t really get bumper stickers period but I guess if you want to try to pimp out your Corolla with a Coexist sticker to each his own. I just don’t get why you would ruin a perfectly good BMW with a mini promotion of how well your 7 year old is doing in grade school.

5. O’Doul’s (see #9)

4. Iphone 4- how is it that this world is on its 4th version of the iphone but no one can figure out how to plug a hole in an oil drum.
3. Why Alex Trebek still asks these Jeopardy contestants questions about their life…they are never interesting…not once, not ever.

2. People with unibrows-shave that sh*t.

1. Pennies-why do they still make those? I’m as "Jewey" as they come and not even I will waste my energy on bending down to grab one off the floor…unless its heads up of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment