Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LeBron's 4th Quarter Hightlight Reel


I guess Greg Doyle was onto something when he asked LeBron why he has been disappearing in the 4th. I'm watching this game last night and I find myself squinting at the TV.."Am I missing something? Where is LeBron? Is he in the game?" He was...barely. 8 points in the entire game, 0 in the 4th. LeBron, you can't EVER be considered the greatest when your talents dissipate at the end of the game the way that they did in Game 4. Is he still better than Jordan? That one was for you Scottie--LBJ has gone 3-12 in the 4th quarter this series, a painful stat if your a Heat fan or if you were one of these people that claimed this wasn't Wade's team. Wade scored 32 btw...I'm thinking the newest NBA Finals talking ball commercial is going to be a basketball in the middle of the court screaming "LeBron! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

1 comment:

  1. it aint over. but if you asked the experts the mavs should be long gone, but they wont go away. i told you they were better than paople were expecting, but i was severely underestimating them.

    ReplyDelete