Monday, January 24, 2011

My Parody on Parody





Parody right? Suuure, maybe in the NFC but in the AFC its been pure dominance over the last 10 seasons. With the exception of the season where the Raiders found they're way into the big dance the AFC has been dominated by 3 teams alone. I'm not even going to count the Raiders because even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again, doesnt mean I have to start printing brail on acorns. The AFC has been owned by the Colts, Patriots, and Steelers for the last decade so dont tell me about parody. The NFC meanwhile has had 10 (count em) 10 different teams reach the super bowl in the last 10 seasons, so thank you NFC for keeping it interesting. I'm just sayin', everyone bitches about baseball and basketball being so lop-sided but they fail to realize its no different in football. That's sports. That's life. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment