Tuesday, December 7, 2010

GO 4 IT!






Warning: This gets awfully cheezy so if you're not ready for your eggs to be sunny side up this morning I suggest you stop reading now.
...2010 has been a trip. Easily one of the best if not the best year of my life. I made a commitment to myself at the beginning of the year to just fail. That simple, my New Years resolution was to fail. If you fail it means you tried and you don't have to live with regret. I am alwaaaays holding myself back, just assuming I can't do something or thinking it will be too difficult, or that I'll make an ass of myself. Well who cares. I went for it this year...for everything, and I love myself for it...


I thought of this the other day: I truely believe you can judge you're happiness based on what the 10 year old version of you would think if they saw you now. No one knew how to be happier than 10 year old you. Now thats not to say that you should play in the mudd or use jokes like 'i know you are but what am i?' but 10 year old you probably had life more figured out then, then you do now.


Just a thought.


Not sure how those thoughts came together but they did...just how my brain works.

No comments:

Post a Comment