Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Armageddon



I bet if the Geico caveman knew that the dinosaurs were going extinct he would have taken a photo with his I phone “b.c.”_I’ve noticed recently that a lot of frozen yogurt shops have been opening up in outdoor malls and town centers all across Florida recently, which is great because its 500 degrees outside. It’s so hot that my eyeballs sweat. Only one problem, for every frozen yogurt place that opens up…one Cold Stone Creamery closes down. I’m sure this trend is going to catch on like silly bands and swoop across America, especially with everyone being all health conscious these days. It’s the beginning of the end for Cold Stone. Gone will be the days of remixing birthday cake and funny jingles that only cost you a dollar. Don’t be like the cavemen from yester year. Get yourself a Gatta have it size cup of mashed vanilla ice cream smashed with Butterfingers, Oreo’s, and gummy bears while you still can…tip those sad high school kids a buck and be serenaded for one last time. Do it before it’s too late and don’t say you haven’t been warned. You’ll thank me one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment